Grantham Village School offers an early drop off morning program for our students. The program runs Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 8:10am and the cost is $3.00 per day per student. Students are required to check in with staff in the cafe until they are instructed to go outside at 8:10 am. Pre-payment is required either by check (made out to GVS) or cash and can be sent with your student to GVS. You may also make online payments through PayForIt.net using the instructions below.
Using PayForIt to Make Online Payments
To create an account:
1. Visit: http://www.payforit.net
2. Click on "Sign up for an Account" and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
To add your student(s):
1. Still logged into the PayForIt.net website, click on "Add/View Students" then "Add Student".
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
You will need to enter the following information: 1) student's first name 2) student's last name 3) Student ID 4) Grade 5) School
3. Repeat step #2 for each student you have attending the Grantham Village School.
To add funds to your student child care (lunch is done separately through the lunch tab) account:
1. Still logged into PayForIt.net website. Click on “Student Accounts”.
2. Click on “Fund Student Account”
3. Enter the dollar amount and click “create transaction”
4. Review the amount entered and click “Process Payment”. The processing payment screen will display.
To pay a fee:
1. Still logged into the PayForIt.net website, click on "Fees" then "Make Fee Payment".
2. Click the green "+" icon to the right of the fee you wish to pay.
3. Click "Review & Pay".
4. Select Payment Method, then click "Process Payment".
You will receive a receipt via email when payment is complete.
If you have any questions or issues with the payment process, please contact Brenda Molloy at email@example.com or at 603-863-9689.